Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vices: WHAAAAAT UP?!

I'm terrible alone. It's just VICES.

I bought Popsicles today. And it is awesome. And terrible. I must have had three of them in one sitting. Although, in my defense, there were two separate kinds and I had two of one (different flavors!) and one of the other type. I'm too lazy to explain, it's just made of awesome. So I had a lot of awesome.

And then i had ice cream. holy shit. i love ice cream. i had quite a bit. and then i watched How I Met Your Mother...for three hours. Come on, guys, it's HIMYM! It's okay. Isn't it? And i realized this about myself: I indulge in things when i'm alone. Like, really immerse myself. And the whole time i was eating the popsicle it was either watch TV or call somebody. As long as I'm distracted. And that's sad, really, it's terrible. Arg. I can't deal with being by myself. I'm totally spoiled. It's like i was inundated with company for five months and now i can't deal with being by myself. OR, i was always like this and just didn't notice. Explains a lot, really, if you think about it.

And even now, even now, I'm looking forward to kicking back with some cool cats tomorrow night, even if it means i have to spend the entire day cleaning the apartment. That's how much i adore you kids.

p.s. this post was mainly, mainly, for you to see what a glutton i am. and i did not make jagerbombs. i was tempted tho. TMRW NGHT BITCHES.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Penny For Your Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment